BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!!

I have a brand new Panasonic X70 for sale. It's tri-band with built-in camera. It's unlocked so you can use it with Cingular, TMobile and ATT GSM.

The built-in camera also has built-in flash so you can take better picture at low light environment. It has built-in BLUETOOTH capability as well as well built-in JAVA for more downloadable games.

The packge comes with original manuel and home charger. I'll include an original Panasoic earipiece with a lanyard for free.

I'm asking $500 cash pick up in Los Angeles area or $520 shipped anywhere within US/Canada.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

I have great feedback on eBay with close to 200 positive feedbacks, and I have met up with a couple members here locally so they can tell I'm legit. A couple of them can probably tell you I'm a cell phone freak cuz I buy/sell a lot of cell phones. Haha..

Oh yeah, just want to mention this one more time, it's FULLY UNLOCKED (including browser and MMS settings) so it can be used with ANY GSM carrier around the world (900/1800/1900) and it has CHINESE MENU/INPUT support. Let me know!!!

thanks for looking,
Don

·
Registered
729 Posts
Just wanted to compliment you on your ride:thumbup:
I too, have a wagon ('03 step can u guess what color?:lmao: )
Too bad you're on the other side of the country.
We should have an all wagon meet:D

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still available.. price dropped to $450 USD cash pick up in San Gabriel / Pasadena area.. $15 extra for shipping..

reference available upon request (both eBay and this forum).

thanks.

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh man.. so hard to sell this phone...

$400 local pick up and $415 shipped with insurance and tracking.

brand new in box, comes with manual, cd-rom, original Pana headset in white.

Also selling a few sim cards for a friend.. Cingular and TMobiles SIM cards (brand new in holder) for $15 each. So if you have fried SIM or accidentally put PUK code on the card, here is your chance to put up the card at cheap price.

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts