BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here is the deal. I ordered a brand new set of wheels through DTM Autohaus. They are 19x8 and 19x10 DTM Kreuz split spoke wheels with a Satin Silver finish. The rear offset is 46mm, and will fit an e46 coupe or sedan. The sedan will require a little bit more rolling than the coupe. I was planning on putting these on my car.

Anyway, the wheels will be ready to ship from Dtmautohaus in 1 week. I'm looking for $2250 for the wheels, which includes shipping.

Compare this to the $2700+ you would have to pay if you ordered them yourself through DTMautohaus, as well as the 4-6 week wait you would incur.

The wheels will ship directly to you, upon reciept of full payment. You can verify the status of my wheels by calling DTMautohaus, and speaking to John.

The URL for the wheels @ DTMautohaus can be found at this URL
http://www.dtmautohaus.com/html/bwheels.html

The picture below depicts the DTM kreuz wheels in the exact same configuration as the ones I have ordered. The rear dish is actually pretty damn sweet :).

·
Registered
644 Posts
Those look soooo :pimpin: ... why are you parting out your car? Something new in the works?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Starting a new business. Will most likely be out of state for school next year, which = no car. No car=pointless to waste money on it :).

Plus, I'm just bored in general :)

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,269 Posts
Wasn't Val looking for a set??? I could be wrong but i'd PM her if i were you bro!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Craig....I will send a PM her way.

Artan: I'm not going anywhere ;)

Would also like to mention that I'm looking for a G4 powerbook :), and could entertain a full or partial trade ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Amir, u got any more side or different angled pics. Pretty interested.thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
Amir said:
Hey Beema....I will search for some pics for you..give me a little :)
Cool thanks

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are a few pics

Follow the link below for another pic

Again, the specs are

DTM Kreuz 2- Piece Forged 6061 T6 Aluminum Wheels
19 x 8 Front, 38mm offset
19 x 10 Rear 46mm offset
Weight: Approx. 24 lbs.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Craig said:
Wasn't Val looking for a set??? I could be wrong but i'd PM her if i were you bro!! :thumbup:
I believe Barbie is looking for some wheels...;) On a second note, Amir, did you already sell your brembos?:dunno:

·
Registered
23 Posts
MY DTM KREUZ

Here are some pics of my wheels. I meant to post a reply earlier but I posted a new tread instead. I bought them used on this site, payed $1700(no tires), they were as good as new. They are worth what you are selling them for new, I did some research.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts