BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale is 4 m68s... some of the tires have decent thread one of them for sure needs to be replaced... 3 of the rims are pretty much flawless, one rim has curb rash.... given all these.... my price is 700 obo....no shipping... will not entertain offers below 600.... the tires are 225 front and 245 rear.... ill post pics up as soon as i get the rims washed....

·
Banned
2,055 Posts
You suck for living in SoCal. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
$500 is very reasonable becaue I am now negotiating a set with a guy in New York for around the same amount. Its a hastle selling things so sometimes it better to take a reasonable offer and move on. $100 less for them is not going to kill you. Or you can keep them in your garage collecting dust. IMO

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DEM SUGA said:
$500 is very reasonable becaue I am now negotiating a set with a guy in New York for around the same amount. Its a hastle selling things so sometimes it better to take a reasonable offer and move on. $100 less for them is not going to kill you. Or you can keep them in your garage collecting dust. IMO
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
664 Posts
Hey whats up. I'm from southern california also, pasadena area, can i take a look at them, i'm really interested, willing to go 640 for them? Post some pics if u can i want to see them. Thanks!

·
Help me Help you!
955 Posts
Would you know how much shipping cost to NYC?
Also what type of tires are on the rims?
Need rims for snow tires!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just sent you a pm.
I want the rims, let's talk.
Thx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts