BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This tool is the legit, genuine Koch Tool.

KT20312 BMW Rear Suspension Subframe Bushing Tool Set

This tool set allows for on-car installation AND removal of the rear subframe–to-body bushings. The ability to perform this procedure on the car saves hours of labor and avoids significant disassembly of suspension and driveline components.

RENTAL FEE: $60 shipped - Paypal me $300, I ship tool, you use for 2 weeks, you pay to ship back, I receive tool in good condition with no missing parts, you receive refund of $240.

Note: If you keep the tool beyond two weeks, you will be charged a rate of $20 per week for each week extra that you have the tool. I won't screw you over if you are a day late or something, but typically you should ship it back to me by the 14th or 15th day you've had them, and PM me tracking information.

I require the full amount up front, then I ship the tool(s) to you, you keep them for 2 weeks (14 days) and ship them back. When I receive the tool(s) back, you will receive a refund of your deposit back, so long as everything is undamaged and nothing is missing. If you damage the tool severely or lose part of it, you might as well just keep the tool, and save yourself the return shipping cost.

Instructions ARE included. MAKE SURE YOU GREASE THE THREADS! ALSO DO NOT USE POWER TOOLS!

Thanks!

PS. I have tons of feedback on eBay, under the username drummr8. I ship via USPS Priority, so you will typically receive the tools 2-3 days after sending payment.

See my sig for other tools available!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts