BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have both tools for servicing the bushings in the rear differential.

These tools are the legit, genuine Koch Tools.

KT20297 - For removal of the large bushing in the rear of the differential

KT20231 - For removal of the smaller bushings towards the front of the differential

RENTAL FEE (ONE TOOL): $35 shipped - Paypal me $145, I ship tool, you use for 2 weeks, you pay to ship back, I receive tool in good condition with no missing parts, you receive refund of $110.

Note: If you keep the tool beyond two weeks, you will be charged a rate of $10 per week for each week extra that you have the tool. I won't screw you over if you are a day late or something, but typically you should ship it back to me by the 14th or 15th day you've had them, and PM me tracking information.

RENTAL FEE (BOTH TOOLS): $60 shipped - Paypal me $290, I ship tools, you use for 2 weeks, you pay to ship back, I receive tools in good condition with no missing parts, you receive refund of $230.

Note: If you keep the tools beyond two weeks, you will be charged a rate of $20 per week for each week extra that you have the tools. I won't screw you over if you are a day late or something, but typically you should ship it back to me by the 14th or 15th day you've had them, and PM me tracking information.

I require the full amount up front, then I ship the tool(s) to you, you keep them for 2 weeks (14 days) and ship them back. When I receive the tool(s) back, you will receive a refund your deposit back, so long as everything is undamaged and nothing is missing. If you damage the tool severely or lose part of it, you might as well just keep the tool, and save yourself the return shipping cost.

Instructions ARE included. MAKE SURE YOU GREASE THE THREADS!

Thanks!

PS. I have tons of feedback on eBay, under the username drummr8. I ship via USPS Priority, so you will typically receive the tools 2-3 days after sending payment.

KT20297

KT20231

·
Registered
62 Posts
Interested in the rear diff pushing tool... Will it do all 3 or just the big one? Preferred method of shipping? Flat rate box?

Where'd you get the tools from?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Where in Charlotte are you? Any chance you would be in AT & Engineering building at CPCC central campus? Need to rent your tool for one day...

PM'ed.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
^ And the reason they’re back in early is because they made the job that much easier. For anyone thinking about tackling the differential bushings, these tools are a must-have.

Couldn’t ask for better service or faster shipping from drummr8, and having the right tools makes a world of difference. Don’t pay a shop to do this. Rent the tools, save some money, and do it yourself in a day.

Oh, and use the “friends and family” option when sending money via PayPal. Guy’s got enough credibility here and elsewhere, and is a pleasure to work with. :thumbup:

Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ And the reason they’re back in early is because they made the job that much easier. For anyone thinking about tackling the differential bushings, these tools are a must-have.

Couldn’t ask for better service or faster shipping from drummr8, and having the right tools makes a world of difference. Don’t pay a shop to do this. Rent the tools, save some money, and do it yourself in a day.

Oh, and use the “friends and family” option when sending money via PayPal. Guy’s got enough credibility here and elsewhere, and is a pleasure to work with. :thumbup:

Thanks!
appreciate the kind words. bump!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts