E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys do when you cars under warranty and has to go to the dealer for the warranty work (which may not be related to the engine) or may be even an oil service.

does the dealer ever tell you that they have noticed that your car has been modified and your warranty is off or does it go unnoticed?

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,109 Posts
Mine hasn't seen the dealer since it left the day I bought it! Too many horror stories of modded cars getting damaged at dealerships, let alone the service they might do that damages mods you've done..

Just my opinion & what I personally do...However, I'm sure there are other s/c'ed cars on here that do take them to the dealership for routine/other fixes..

Good luck :)
 

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
Joined
·
3,874 Posts
NickACS said:
Mine hasn't seen the dealer since it left the day I bought it! Too many horror stories of modded cars getting damaged at dealerships, let alone the service they might do that damages mods you've done..

Just my opinion & what I personally do...However, I'm sure there are other s/c'ed cars on here that do take them to the dealership for routine/other fixes..

Good luck :)
Ditto i'd never leave my ride there in fear that the service tech's my **** themselves!!! :dunno:
 

·
Alpha Male
Joined
·
6,560 Posts
Craig said:


Ditto i'd never leave my ride there in fear that the service tech's my **** themselves!!! :dunno:
Well of course YOURS hasn't been to the dealership. It doesn't even have enough milage to hit the first service interval. :eeps:
 

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
Joined
·
3,874 Posts
Clem said:


Well of course YOURS hasn't been to the dealership. It doesn't even have enough milage to hit the first service interval. :eeps:
Damn unwarranted abuse from my own people!! :sad:
 

·
name's PHIL
Joined
·
6,061 Posts
so if your rides havent seen the dealers.........who the fuk see's them then when it comes to service........yourselves:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,137 Posts
He and his said:
so if your rides havent seen the dealers.........who the fuk see's them then when it comes to service........yourselves:dunno:
:)

they don't have enough miles, like what clem said.
 

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
Joined
·
3,874 Posts
He and his said:
so if your rides havent seen the dealers.........who the fuk see's them then when it comes to service........yourselves:dunno:
Despite what my beanhead friend Clem say's my car get's serviced by a BMW tech who's a friend of mine and comes directly to my shop!! :thumbup:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top