E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there people. I need your help.

I ordered thouse stuff from Umnitza to Sweden, where i live and got only thouse things which is marked green. Thouse in Red ring did i not get.

I have COntacted them many times on E-mail but they say "We have sent another package. 2nd package is on the way." And they dont want to give me any tracking number or other information. My Emails is being ignored and i am restless because i payed allredy and feel as a fooled person.

Order were sent 25th January but i have not get all of my stuff yet. How is it possible? Have i been foold by Umnitza? And i made insurance when i ordered, it would cover it i think if smth hapend with package!!:excited:

What do you think i would do? Anyone who is willing to call them and ask whats going on? :censor:

My order:

Umnitza:s answear to my mails:would YOU be pleased with such answears??:tsk:

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
Come on, be serious :bump: I am in Sweden and cant do so much so i want your help :(
not really sure what you want from us... the only thing this thread is doing is

1. involving people who shouldn't be concerned
2. giving umnitza, a sponsor who has supported this site for year, a bad name (although they have had their share)
3. giving 100,000 strangers your email address after print screening your computer lol

If it comes down to it, call your credit card company or bank, whichever way you paid, and put a fraud claim in if you think Umnitza is taking you for a ride.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Umnitza has been good to me. Even got my stuff delivered much faster than anticipated.

It is more than likely customs or an invalid shipping address holding things up.

Good luck with your shipments.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not really sure what you want from us... the only thing this thread is doing is

1. involving people who shouldn't be concerned
2. giving umnitza, a sponsor who has supported this site for year, a bad name (although they have had their share)
3. giving 100,000 strangers your email address after print screening your computer lol

If it comes down to it, call your credit card company or bank, whichever way you paid, and put a fraud claim in if you think Umnitza is taking you for a ride.
I like Umnitza, like their products and dont want give them a bad name but if YOU paid me and i did not sent that product you paid for, i think you would stand in my shoes. And i am not arguing with anybody, just looking if somebody had this problem, if they did get their order later than it usual takes.

/R

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Umnitza has been good to me. Even got my stuff delivered much faster than anticipated.

It is more than likely customs or an invalid shipping address holding things up.

Good luck with your shipments.
Thnx for your friendly answear. Some people missunderstood me and think i am here for arguing and give bad name for companys. I am here to finde solution :)
I loved Umnitza:s products. Very high quality nad bright as hell :evil: Just thinking why would they ignore me? :shhh:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
why can't you call them yourself?
call your credit card company and file a fail to deliver claim or fraud claim

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
You can't give Umnitza a bad name... everyone already knows they suck, why do you think they've been banned from other forums.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why can't you call them yourself?
call your credit card company and file a fail to deliver claim or fraud claim
Hi there :)
I paid with paypal :) And if its possible, i would like to get my ordered stuff :) I mean, i took insurrance ;) And that fraud thing, do you think they just did not sent my order for real? :yikes:

/R

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
I like Umnitza, like their products and dont want give them a bad name but if YOU paid me and i did not sent that product you paid for, i think you would stand in my shoes. And i am not arguing with anybody, just looking if somebody had this problem, if they did get their order later than it usual takes.

/R
Trust me man, i have heard enough about Umnitza so I am blessed to not have to go down that route with them. I am simply stating that this thread will not accomplish anything, unless Umnitza comes in here and gives you your answer.

I understand the frustration, but its between you and them. Just because they are a sponsor here doesn't mean you need to post a thread about it.

And for the record i did not say you were arguing with anyone, but there are 2 people you should be taking this up with. Umnitza, or your bank/cc. Send them an email and tell them you want an answer by ___, 2011 or you are getting your card company involved.

You are right.. this is YOUR money that is on the line, better act quick and make the right decision before it is too late. Hopefully Umnitza can stand behind their products and service and reach a resolution before you have to escalate this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trust me man, i have heard enough about Umnitza so I am blessed to not have to go down that route with them. I am simply stating that this thread will not accomplish anything, unless Umnitza comes in here and gives you your answer.

I understand the frustration, but its between you and them. Just because they are a sponsor here doesn't mean you need to post a thread about it.

And for the record i did not say you were arguing with anyone, but there are 2 people you should be taking this up with. Umnitza, or your bank/cc. Send them an email and tell them you want an answer by ___, 2011 or you are getting your card company involved.

You are right.. this is YOUR money that is on the line, better act quick and make the right decision before it is too late. Hopefully Umnitza can stand behind their products and service and reach a resolution before you have to escalate this.
/R
That one was good. Thank you!:thumbup: I did not think like that before. I think i will do it if Umnitza not will come in here and give a proper answear. :clap:

·
Registered
50 Posts
International shipping sometimes take a while, i ordered once from UK and took 2 weeks before I get the item. Right now customs are pretty strick now and prolly thats what holding up. Just give them a call instead of waiting for email response.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
International shipping sometimes take a while, i ordered once from UK and took 2 weeks before I get the item. Right now customs are pretty strick now and prolly thats what holding up. Just give them a call instead of waiting for email response.
Hi there :)
They shipped around 25th jan and i called my custom 2 week later, and today actually i called them again but they did not have anything on my name. :( Allmost 1mounth and no call/respons from any campany or place who would have my package.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
FWIW, I've heard mostly unflattering things about them. Regardless, I dont order from them as they have nothing which appeals to me. I dont mod my car and only buy quality OE parts. AM is generally inferior and breaks or causes other issues like electrical gremlins. Often, it just looks too gaudy on a BMW.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts