E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well this is my new thought! haha you have probably had enough of those. What do you think about putting 2 relitvly small foglights inside the grill? My friend last year in my school had them on his 325xi and I thought they looked hot! Oh and should I get yellow! thanks!

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
NO NO NO!!!!!

Saw it on a Mustang and that is something that a Ricer would do to their car....not to mention if I remember correctly it's illegal in some states depending on where you live.

Something about fog lights not being higher than so many feet off the ground and only have aux lights on during certain types of weather....no kidding.

rk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Someone photoshot and iamge to see how it looks..I was thinking about keeping my fogs in and adding 2 yellow ones a bit more to the center of the car.

just a thought..need to see a visual first!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ok first of all I apologize for whosever car this is but here is my

1 minute attempt at what it might look like..

here is goes

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have seen a 4 light kit in the grill of a 02' 330Ci Coupe, but they made that thing into a rally machine. I don't use my fog lights now so I don't see the point in adding another pair.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i dont know about other states, but here in Cali, when i had my riced out Mustang, i got a ticket for having four fog lights :thumbdwn:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts