E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, like many of you it finally happened - my foglight got hit by a rock and cracked. :( x 1000. I guess I am going to have to sheel out a hundered bucks for a new one, right?

Anyone else can sympathize with me?

AdamR

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,298 Posts
$75 at Pacific BMW and consider purchasing StonGard for your foglights :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Poor you,
You can ship your car over to me, I'll drive it with the busted foglight to enlighten your pain. You can drive a perfectly pampered buick from HERZ in the meantime :)

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bluecougar : I have the whole front of my car with the 3M protector bra and I THOUGHT that the foglights were covered like the headlights were. They werent though :ben:

AdamR

·
Registered
214 Posts
m3man said:
I just drive without foglights because they break every thousand miles or so.
Wow, you have some bad luck huh? Does BMW cover broken fog lights?

·
Registered
135 Posts
After replacing one or two broken ones, one day the car in front of me threw up a big rig tire retread intro my front left one, knocked it completely out of the car. A week later a rock smashed the right one. I got fed up and took it out and haven't run any since.

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I know it would not have happened if I had put the damn 3M protection on like I had wanted to .

AdamR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts