• FKs

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Cupkit & Eisenman

Votes: 14 63.6%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
hmm 2 for the price of 1....... pretty easy decision to me.. unless u wanna go track.. but FK1s only adjusts height anyway...so no point in getting them...

·
Driver
222 Posts
I agree... I got the cupkit because I realized that realistically, I would not be adjusting the ride height, let alone dampening.

I can understand purchasing coils so you can really slam it, but if cup kit is low enough for you, why spend extra??

plus, the Eisenmann exhausts are real nice. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
yea, get eisenmann exhaust + cupkit

·
Retired
1,382 Posts
tricxe46 said:
hoow much are FKs anyways?
FK's and KW's are basically the same.
Check out: http://www.renn-sport.net/BMW/bmw_suspension.htm

SupremePowerParts also lists them starting at $1495

BTW: Get the Cupkit and eisenmann. I barely adjust the dampening on my coilovers, maybe more if I start tracking my car. But I do adjust the height for the snow season.

·
The Achiever
1,778 Posts
you guys must be nuts... there is no better mod on my car than my coilovers... you will get much more performance out of your car w/ FK's than w/ the cupkit/exhaust combo. Its not even a debate for me, I am not a fan cupkits at all. If you are going to spend the money to modify your suspension and pay all that money to install it (or spend the hours doing it yourself) you might as well do it right and get the good stuff. Exhuast can always come later and you won't notice any really considerable gains.

Do this man, go find yourself an E46 w/ coils and an E46 w/ cupkit and drive both of them if you can... your answer will come to you immediately.. there is nothing like a coiled car.. nothing.

PlayinJ30
www.Europrojektz.com

·
Registered
668 Posts
coilovers.... I put it on a slightly harder and lower ride for everyday use, and put it higher and softer for when the grand parents are in town! =)

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
lilherc79 said:
hmm 2 for the price of 1....... pretty easy decision to me.. unless u wanna go track.. but FK1s only adjusts height anyway...so no point in getting them...

:flipoff: :flipoff: FK v1 still better than 29484 hahahaha

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no doubt about that. Mine are super bouncy now, thats why im switching the whole setup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts