E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have a set of 4 enkei raijin 19x9.5 et35 rims and I'm looking to fit them on my 2000 323ci vert with a non-sport suspension. Right now I'm running style 79 17x8 et47. I know that the enkeis will fit real nice in the rear, but I'm worried about rubbing issues in the front. Has anyone ran 9.5 wise rims in the front of a non-m 3series?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I ran a 18x9.5 et25 on the front of my sedan. I had to run a 225 wide tire, rolled front fenders, and -3 degrees of camber. You might actually run into clearance issues between the wheel/tire and your suspension with a 9.5 et35 wheel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would being at stock ride height on a stock suspension help? I know a guy running 19x9 style 95's on racelands and he says he doesn't rub. Any idea if I could correct it with spacers?

·
Registered
532 Posts
On stock suspension, you shouldn't have clearance issues to the suspension. You shouldn't rub on the fender either. BUT. Your wheels are going to poke. A lot. It won't look good at all.

To run aggressive wheels and make it look proper, it takes a lot of work. Rolling fenders, adding camber, stretching tires, etc.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
The other thing you might be missing is the fact that 19" wheels ride like crap on our Bimmers. Most guys that get them, sell them later for 18" wheels and are much happier.

Good luck,
Rob43

·
Registered
260 Posts
The other thing you might be missing is the fact that 19" wheels ride like crap on our Bimmers. Most guys that get them, sell them later for 18" wheels and are much happier.

Good luck,
Rob43
Only way I'd ever go to 18s is if/when I get fender flares for some 18x11/18x12s. :)
The difference from 19 - 18 is exaggerated

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
I'm planning to run 245/35/19 tires and I'm going to roll the fenders next week.

It sounds like you need to do a little more research.

Rob43

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.