E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find a passenger side OEM side skirt for my wife's 330 ci convertible. She hit a real nasty pot hole and I really don't want to go to the dealer and get hosed. No other (apparent) damage..Looks easy enough to replace. Checked the usual on line parts stores and can't seem to find a match. I'll even buy a pair if I have to, but would like just the passenger side.
Can any one help or make a suggestion? The color is 314/3 HellRot
thanks
Knarf

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mike, I checked them out, but could'nt find the part in their on line list. so I sent them an email.
I'll cross my fingers,
thanks again
knarf

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knarf

Yes if you read it in a mirror..KNARF is FRANK..
not too original but it gets a little interesting when you and your friends start saying their names sdawkcab (backwards) specially at a party after a couple of beers..

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,858 Posts
Can't seem to find a passenger side OEM side skirt for my wife's 330 ci convertible. She hit a real nasty pot hole and I really don't want to go to the dealer and get hosed. No other (apparent) damage..Looks easy enough to replace. Checked the usual on line parts stores and can't seem to find a match. I'll even buy a pair if I have to, but would like just the passenger side.
Can any one help or make a suggestion? The color is 314/3 HellRot
thanks
Knarf
Part cross reference shows it's the same for a Coupe. You can either buy new or used and then have it painted. Used you can look in the Classifieds here. Or new I would buy from Tischer BMW as you have already checked into. Here is the part number and cars it fits. If your car is a 330cic zhp(the model that has the M-TechII body kit) the part number would be different.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?part=51718226122&showus=on&showeur=&series=E46

1 - 8 of 8 Posts