BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys had a quick question. I am currently in Ohio and the weather is so random that i decided i might detail the interior of my car cuz doing the exterior will not be worth the money. It would probably rain right after i did it. The BMW dealership here charges 140 for interior and 200 for entire car is that reasoanble? Also how many times do you detail your cars in a year?

·
Registered
207 Posts
if they do a good job, that's a pretty good price!

But, you are in california and I do know of many, respected detailers. if you are in southern california, that's an even bigger source of detailers

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
Where at in Ohio are you..........

The weather is very random this week

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey i am living in Parma, Ohio for the next 3 years...actually just moved out here 6 months ago for school. Probably seen my car around haha its the only silver Bimmer with Cali plates.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey guys had a quick question. I am currently in Ohio and the weather is so random that i decided i might detail the interior of my car cuz doing the exterior will not be worth the money. It would probably rain right after i did it. The BMW dealership here charges 140 for interior and 200 for entire car is that reasoanble? Also how many times do you detail your cars in a year?
first, don't go to the dealership for a detail. they work their detailers hard and everything is based on the concept that time is money - so you'll end up w/ a job that isn't worth the money. go to detailing bliss.com and autopia.com, there are a ton of professional detailers and guys who are doing details as a side job to find someone in your area.

second, you are reluctant to detail the exterior of you car just b/c its gonna get rained on the next few days? i wouldn't let that hold you back, b/c your car is gonna get dirty eventually. the important thing is to get it clean and then protected, so it looks great after your regular wash schedule.

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
Hey i am living in Parma, Ohio for the next 3 years...actually just moved out here 6 months ago for school. Probably seen my car around haha its the only silver Bimmer with Cali plates.
No WAY!

I live in broadview hts :thumbsup: (Right next to you)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts