E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 BMW 325ci Manual RWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm from Canada and I bought a 2004 BMW 325ci 5spd Manual RWD Premium/Sport Package and I absolutely love the way it looks and everything about it. I haven't even driven it yet because it's currently at the mechanics and getting an engine replacement that has 120,000 KM's and new brakes, water pump & thermostat. I Will have it hopefully next week but it looks beautiful. One little dink on the bumper that will need some fixing but other than that it's MINT!

Here are some pictures of my new baby!

Attachments

·
Registered
E46 '04 330Ci convertible 780 K km
1,544 Posts
Cool,
congratulations,
and to keep your positive vibes, read all important links at the head of this forum, and buy some basic tools if you do not have them yet as majority of works can be done as DIY, you can find descriptions of pretty much everything for your car on this forum.

·
Registered
2004 BMW 325ci Manual RWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool,
congratulations,
and to keep your positive vibes, read all important links at the head of this forum, and buy some basic tools if you do not have them yet as majority of works can be done as DIY, you can find descriptions of pretty much everything for your car on this forum.
Thank you! I will definitely look at all that I'm hoping I can work on my car as much as I can by myself!

·
Registered
2003 BMW 325CI convertible, Oct '02 prod. date, 111K miles
197 Posts
Hopefully your mechanic is refreshing all the oil seals and vacuum lines and gaskets, etc. on the replacement engine. Especially the rear main seal and oil pan gaskets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.