E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a lil fun race, even though that I was behind him in turn stop light, I followed him ( I was behind his car) so when we turn he barely let me to get beside him so when we both hitted I was in his rear tire.....and all the way to 120MPH he wasnt pulling at all. He was impressed with the lil inline 6 power and ask me what I had done to it, I answered him in a humble way saying that It was stock. ( which is true) The way I see it....if both would have hit it together...we could have been right neck to neck like basically we were...because we NEVER lined up dead even..from a roll...oh well it was fun....:thumbup:

·
P.I.M.P.
2,369 Posts
yah headers cams and exhaust and those things are goddamn rockets....i sometimes wish our bmw's were also so undertuned that mods would give them such crazy results....

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
Nice battle. I had one on my ass getting onto a turnabout to get on the freeway. I saw him swing wide to go around me. Slapped it back into 2nd, all i saw was his lights getting dimmer and dimmer. I slowed down to about 60 to let him pull next to me, to give him a peace sign, but he didnt want to pull up next to me. Hhahahaha

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure it had some stuff cause from factory aint gonna run 110 traps. At least that is what he said....but he was complete amezed of the M's power...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts