BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took this picture real quick this morning before work...

What you guys think of my new baby... (I know she's dirty) Maybe I'll give her a wash today or tomorrow .:thumbup:

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
already got clears and eyelids...
:thumbup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nikemykee said:
ur car looks just like mine you should drop it congrats btw
Yeah good idea... I think I will... maybe after the winter when I get rims. Droping it isnt a great idea for frequent driving around here in NY... ya kno?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jason330i said:
already got clears and eyelids...
:thumbup:
Yeah one of the first things I orderd. and the eye lids I bought from e-bay arent painted tho... they came black they seem to look fine. I gotten fix em they don't go flush with my car. I dunno :dunno:

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Those DDE's and eyelids make the car look mean...if you can change the color of the DDE's, try red and take a pic, that would look sweet.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
cowmoo32 said:
Those DDE's and eyelids make the car look mean...if you can change the color of the DDE's, try red and take a pic, that would look sweet.
Yeah, I have to take the head lights apart and replace the filter to the red one if I want. Maybe another time cause I currently have the xenon blue filter in.,... I have no idea why the pictures came out yellowish brownish tho... :dunno:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nikemykee said:
im thinking about getting eyelids are the ebay ones any good?
They don't exactly fit right on my 03 sedan maybe because of the facelift... and they are plastic and not painted. They look fine tho on my car... I'll try to post more detailed pictures soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts