BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, these are the first pics i have taken of my m3

well actually a friend took them, it was snowing and cold, and i would have gotten some different shots, but i thought that id throw them up on here

i want to do a lot more photography, and i would spend the time to get the right settings in the future

i think the coolest part is the snow, the shots of the car are mediocre at best

it looks so much better without the front plate, if you look carefully you can see the laser jammers and the led corners, i overexposed the angel eyes, and yes the car is dirty, and yes i need a new front roundel

enjoy!

(upstate ny)

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol

i must say myself that these are some of the worst pics that i have seen on this site

i need to use way different settings for my camera

wow

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also i should be getting rid of those terrible aftermarket led's and replacing them with the new dot eurodesigns ones, hopefully they'll come in next week

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
nice ride, sorry to see it in the snow! :( but where's your roundel?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yah i know, a shame to have it in the snow, but what can i do, when i "grow up" i wont live somewhere cold. i like snowboarding and all, but overall it sucks

umm, the roundel blew off after i washed the car one time..

how can i get a new one? i need the full sticker.. or do i have to replace the metal thing too?

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
you can get whole new roundels from bavarian autosport.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Driving the bimmer is crazy fun in the snow... just have to bear the warm up!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah it is, snow tires are a must, and there have still been plenty of times where cars will get upset because im going so slowly, the DSC light will be going nuts and i'll just be barely on the gas

turn DSC off, and man, it will go sideways in a second

1 - 18 of 18 Posts