E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm fairly new here, and to BMW. I just bought my first mod today :woot: . I was looking around ebay when I came accross "Angel Demon Eyes DDE Kit Pre-Wired Blue-LED".

I spoke with a member of the forum, to get a little bit of help on my decision. Well I bought the DDE for only 29.95, which is a good deal. If anyone could give me a bit of information on the diy for it. I hear that its really simple, but I also heard that it could be quite challenging :dunno: . I'm 18 years old, and I dont know much about cars. This is my first car. My Dad will be helping me install them, he's much better at these type of things. I want to hook them up to my day-time running lights, and hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction.

Thanks Everyone!

P.S.
I have halogen headlights on my car. I bought 2 pairs of 5000k bulbs, which make it look whiter, than the stock bulbs. I was wondering if the color of the Angel Eyes, will look good with the color of my headlights. Thanks Guys!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
:woot: on your first mod! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on your 1st mod. I originally had a similar kit but upgraded to the bimmian fiber optic set (much brighter). Check out the thread using the subeam DIY. Looks real nice like Halo's only $80 instead of $300. Good Luck and Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts