BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

I own a 2002 Steel Gray 320... I have SportPackage I. but I wanted a wilder look for my car:) so I called my deeler and told him to order the MTech front bumper. Few days gone and he called me the bumper is ready to mount. I went there and pick up the paited stuff and the needed parts. Like intake for the break cooling and the foglight houses. (Unfortunately I don't checked and he gave me 2 pice of left foglight house :banghead: so I must order for the right side again).

before

after

Yesterday I went to my friend and mounted the bumper... I love it :D

I hope you like it too;)

Sorry for the poore quality pix but the light condition dosen't for take pix... but I wanted to show my baby :dunno:

Greets

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your suggestions :thumbup:

I am planning to sell the SP I. front bumper or trade it for nice side mirrors like OEM M3, Hamann, ACS :D But I am living in Hungary so it can be a little difficult... :confused:

Planned mods
-------------------------------
Side mirrors change
M3 lip rear spoiler
18 inch EURO M3 wheels (must find in Germany... :yikes: )

Greets

·
Registered
145 Posts
Laca said:
Thanks for your suggestions :thumbup:

I am planning to sell the SP I. front bumper or trade it for nice side mirrors like OEM M3, Hamann, ACS :D But I am living in Hungary so it can be a little difficult... :confused:

Planned mods
-------------------------------
Side mirrors change
M3 lip rear spoiler
18 inch EURO M3 wheels (must find in Germany... :yikes: )

Greets

get some rims boy!:bawling:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Very nice touch!!!

Love those bumpers!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts