BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the old OEM shifter:

(btw, I found a way to pull it out easier and with absolutely no chance of injury :thumbup: You have to face the back seat and pull the shift knob up that way, you get more leverage on it and your face is completely out of the way)

damn this old one looks ugly

Attachments

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,303 Posts
That Hamann shift knob is nice :thumbup:, I wanted one but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the outrageous price tag on it. :sad: So I got the next best thing, the 1/2 Titanium/Leather shift knob with the ///M logo on it, looks and feels nice. :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Faheem Daddy said:
That Hamann shift knob is nice :thumbup:, I wanted one but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the outrageous price tag on it. :sad: So I got the next best thing, the 1/2 Titanium/Leather shift knob with the ///M logo on it, looks and feels nice. :D
Could you please post pics!!!

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
looks good. I want one, but it would look stupid on my wood trim

·
Banned
346 Posts
carpenterm said:
Here's the old OEM shifter:

(btw, I found a way to pull it out easier and with absolutely no chance of injury :thumbup: You have to face the back seat and pull the shift knob up that way, you get more leverage on it and your face is completely out of the way)

damn this old one looks ugly
yo bro it looks so nice....I am jealous..I always want to do it but not brave enough..by the way...did you haev to pull the whole gear stick out like you show in the pic? (the knob and the stick)....I thought I only need to pull the knob off............oppsplease don't break my jaw!:banghead:

·
Banned
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blue330CiC said:

yo bro it looks so nice....I am jealous..I always want to do it but not brave enough..by the way...did you haev to pull the whole gear stick out like you show in the pic? (the knob and the stick)....I thought I only need to pull the knob off............oppsplease don't break my jaw!:banghead:
i don't know the whole thing with the stick came out when i pulled it :dunno:

oh yeah and Kevin you can get the Hamann Evo shifter with wood instead of chrome trim so it matches your interior

btw I got mine from Bavarian Autosport for $114.99 + shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts