E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First impressions; Hamann spoiler and Side Skirts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished installing Hamann front lip spoiler and side skirts on my 04 330Xi. Took these pics this morning. Still need to buff pieces next weekend to bring out shine. Lip spoiler is Fibreglass and skirts are polyurethane.

Final piece is a BMW factory OE rear wing spoiler that is almost ready. Need to paint + clear coat. They were painted, but had a couple of small marks needing touch-up so.......

Included 1 pic of car before.... WInter rims on now. Running 18' M6 Replicas; going on end of March.....

First impressions? Comments?

Attachments

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,601 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I think that Hamann kit looks great on the pre-facelift cars and horrible with facelift cars because the facelift has smoother lines (from the headlights and front bumper)...

I would have taken it for my car (I've literally thought about doing it)...but for yours, CSL with Splitters

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I like the side skirts, but I'm not sure how I feel about the front. Kinda looks like a double chin :dunno: I'm sure it looks better in person though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
not bad...I Like it!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
car looks good.... but you really, really need some new wheels.
that has been addressed. Was on the shopping list, but was waiting for the "right" set. FOUND THEM!!! Whatcha think now?

18" M6 replicas, running Falken rubber. Custom painte to BMW colour A22: Sparkling Graphite.

Think it made the difference!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.