E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got car 11 days ago got the snow tires 5 days later snow came 4 days later have to say i am very happy i listen to the forum i drove
over ice snow took it easy and i have to say geting the bridestone blizzak lm 22 felt like it was on try pavement
was worth very dollar for those tires did not get stuck once
i stumps up :thumbup: :thumbup: for the guys who said get the snows
bobm3 :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I need snows...

How much did you pay yours? I thought it was ok for me not to get snows but after today, I was gonna go get supper and ended up getting stuck trying to get up my driveway as there was some leftover snow...eventhough they already plowed it...so i really wanna get snows now...

·
mod bug resistant
603 Posts
bobm3 said:
got car 11 days ago got the snow tires 5 days later snow came 4 days later have to say i am very happy i listen to the forum i drove
over ice snow took it easy and i have to say geting the bridestone blizzak lm 22 felt like it was on try pavement
was worth very dollar for those tires did not get stuck once
i stumps up :thumbup: :thumbup: for the guys who said get the snows
bobm3 :bow: :bow:
Good to hear that you like them. Did you get another set of wheels, or mount them on stock 18s?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi i can tell you what i did

i bought LM22 IN 225 45 18"
235 40 18" i put them on the rims that came with thw car i bought in aug. hre 540 2 - 9" 18"
2 - 10" 18" i still have to get tires for those rims but i am very happy i got my snows

to answer you to take off my tires from my stock wheels and to put
the new snow tires on rims and balance the tires and put them on my car ultima performance in long island n.y. charge me with tax
975.00 + tax toyal was 1,057.00

i want to get bridgestone s03 i think the numbers are i get confuse lollllllll 275 35 18"
255 40 18" for my regular tires
hope this helps you
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts