E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up a 2001 330ci on monday. It's blue and has a 5 speed manual trans. So far as far as mods go it has magnaflow exhaust and R/S/R tail lights. The emblem in the front was faded so I put a new one on there the day I got it. :D I also removed the front license plate shhhh don't tell the cops :eeps: It's my fourth car and I'm very happy with it. I will put some picks up tomorrow.

Also I wanted to thank this site for helping me with me pre purchase research

I realized the other day that the kidney grills did not match so I sanded the chrome one down and now they match :)
I used some really fine sand paper to smooth it out. looks great!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going to resurrect this thread from the dead because I have an e46 again. I got it a couple of years ago but I decided to log back in and I was browsing through my old posts. I can't believe how much time has passed. This car was the start of an obsession and I've since had 5 more bmws. I have a 2001 330i 5 speed right now. It's silver. I love it but it's not much of a looker, maybe I'll post some pics of it at a later date. I miss my topaz blue 330ci :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I'm going to resurrect this thread from the dead because I have an e46 again. I got it a couple of years ago but I decided to log back in and I was browsing through my old posts. I can't believe how much time has passed. This car was the start of an obsession and I've since had 5 more bmws. I have a 2001 330i 5 speed right now. It's silver. I love it but it's not much of a looker, maybe I'll post some pics of it at a later date. I miss my topaz blue 330ci :)
I was struggling to understand why a 2013 post was in "New" But I get it now and I like what I saw. Beautiful color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts