1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
2,067 Posts
clean and simple , good!

·
Registered
348 Posts
car looks good, if you want I can put the pics I took of your car at the BavAuto show.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CHiPZ said:
car looks good, if you want I can put the pics I took of your car at the BavAuto show.

Thanks, that would be great. I didn't think anyone noticed my car there. I just got the photoshop program and I am still learning how to resize pics.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks good:thumbup: AP white is the cleanist color

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tight03M3 said:
Looks good:thumbup: AP white is the cleanist color

Thanks for all the compliments. I will be posting up to date pics with Mtech front soon. :thumbup:

·
Registered
348 Posts
ReggaeBoy said:
Thanks, that would be great. I didn't think anyone noticed my car there. I just got the photoshop program and I am still learning how to resize pics.
It's hard not to notice it since I was cramped in the back seat of it :) .
no problem, here - should've taking more when we were at McDonalds.

did you decide what your going to do about painting the grills black or white yet?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CHiPZ said:
It's hard not to notice it since I was cramped in the back seat of it :) .
no problem, here - should've taking more when we were at McDonalds.

did you decide what your going to do about painting the grills black or white yet?
Damn ! i didn't even realize that was you. Thanks for posting the pics for me. I decided to go with the straight black out grille from Bimmian. I want to continue the black and white theme. I got some other stuff planned for over the winter. Have decided when your gonna get the M yet ? Those pics came out good, Thanks again ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey-G said:
nice, what kind of wheels are those and size? What are you lowered on?

Thanks ! The wheels are ASA AR1's Staggered 18's and I am lowered on Eibach Pro-kit with Koni Adj. I know my wheels aren't as expensive as I-Forged or HRE's etc. but I get a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
348 Posts
ReggaeBoy said:
Damn ! i didn't even realize that was you. Thanks for posting the pics for me. I decided to go with the straight black out grille from Bimmian. I want to continue the black and white theme. I got some other stuff planned for over the winter. Have decided when your gonna get the M yet ? Those pics came out good, Thanks again ! :thumbup:
About 2-3 years or and depending how mush insurance will be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts