BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is a big fire not too far from my house here in santa barbara and its kinda scary :eek:....i know some ppl that have already had to evacuate from there homes so im really bummed for them...but its not close enough to my house for that thankfully

...but ya so its raining ash all over SB here and its that orangey haze color outside from the smoke which looks kinda cool so i decided to go out and take some new pics with my new KW V1s installed. BIG thanx to Jeremy (breakmywallet) for the intsall help :bow:...i might go lower in the rear in the future

anywayz here you go...lemme know what you think :hi:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AMAZING! thats a perfect drop i love ur car bro

please do oem m3 mirrors next!
Thanks bro!! theyre on the list :thumbsup:

Good pics!!! What % tint is that?

mtech 2 front will really set the car off. good job
thanks man im def lookin into getting one
looks really good. Think you should get Black bbs caps...the red ones looks off as they dont look oe red bbs color.
thank you :)

i was thinking abt that...i might refinish them brushed and get black caps then...

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
drops look great, car is nice and simple!

·
Registered
261 Posts
this will probably sound really weird, but use the money for the front for mirrors and nice rear/sides/csl trunk. i think i will actually like your current front more then an mtech 2 :eek: maybe i you get an CSL with 1 piece :pimpin:

car is looking sick btw

*edit, i watched your pics like 5 times already omg, its getting better everytime man! i rly should stop smoking the green stuff ;p

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
love it...looks great :drool:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
looks hawt, new front bumper will help a lot :)

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
drops look great, car is nice and simple!
ur whip looks great bro :thumbsup:
looks real nice!
thanks guys :hi:

this will probably sound really weird, but use the money for the front for mirrors and nice rear/sides/csl trunk. i think i will actually like your current front more then an mtech 2 :eek: maybe i you get an CSL with 1 piece :pimpin:

car is looking sick btw

*edit, i watched your pics like 5 times already omg, its getting better everytime man! i rly should stop smoking the green stuff ;p
hahahah thanks man

love it...looks great :drool:
looks hawt, new front bumper will help a lot :)
thanks fellas :)

·
Registered
9,552 Posts
Car looks good. You going to paint the front wheel like your rear one or leave it as is?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
you should do a full mtech kit! it'd look soooooooo sick

·
Registered
26,530 Posts
Theres better ways to get an orange glow...you didnt have to start all those fires. I know it was you.

j/k

looks great bro... get some mirrors and call it a day. The car is absolutely gorgeous. :drool:

I keep seeing news about the fires on TV every morning... absolutely tragic. Hopefully the weather changes for the better to help the firefighters out.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Theres better ways to get an orange glow...you didnt have to start all those fires. I know it was you.

j/k

looks great bro... get some mirrors and call it a day. The car is absolutely gorgeous. :drool:

I keep seeing news about the fires on TV every morning... absolutely tragic. Hopefully the weather changes for the better to help the firefighters out.
haha thanks cole

ya unfortunatly the winds tonite are blowing the fire right towards town :(...but theyre not that strong thank God

i keep losing power at my house and all the ash and evacuation warnings is freaking me out...right now its completely orange outside its tripping me out

·
Registered
14,123 Posts
fires are major FTL.. i would know... :(

but your car is major FTW! :wow:

i just fapped.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts