E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope, did the entire kit.i have roughly about 1200-1300 for the entire kit including paint, which isn't bad. i saved on labor installing it myself.....i was starting to bore of the lines of my e46 until i pulled her out of the garage with the mtech on, now it's like i just bought it all over again......... :thumbup:

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,126 Posts
:thumbup: :bow: Man, you're almost there, congratulation!!! Me, too, I'm about to install one myself. I have also order the whole kit (front, sides and rear) from Pacific about 1100, install and paint with a local body shop for 200 but I'm only waiting for one more component (left brake air duct) and I will be receiving it by Monday. :pimpin:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
WooHoo!

cls1000 said:
still needs some work. it's getting wet sanded and buffed next saturday, but it's getting there. i love it, and i'm jealous of those who had theirs before me..... :)
Is right, congrats once again & she's looking great. You did a great job, now ya need to post a pic of her rear end :thumbup:

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
//MPOSTER said:
Im not sure what exactly TZ Blue D3's mirrors are but you can purchase similar mirrors on Ebay for about $40 for the E36 M3 Replicas with the Led signal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2478507418&category=33649 .Other places you can get them are at BavAuto.com which are really expensive.
yeah you know i was looking at those but was a little skeptical of the quality.....does anyone have these mirrors from ebay? i'm just wondering what the fit would be like, i'm kinda anal about things like that.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.