E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, this is my first time uploading pics, so please bear with me. I never wanted to post pics of my car before, because everyone knows what a stocker S54 M Roadster looks like. I finally think it is ready for everyone to see. This is my car pretty much stock, with the exception of clears, tint, ACS interior stuff, etc. My car looks much different now, I have the pics taken on my digicam, but I am waiting for my buddy to get back home so he can give me the wire to upload them. This is the before, Please come back and see all my work I have done to my car, when I get those pics uploaded hopefully later tonite.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bluecougar said:
more pics!!! :D
Comming shortly, I stupid friend has to come back from the mall. He has the digicam wire to put the pics into the comp. They'll be up soon. Not and E46 but I hope you guys like it. Damn this site and other bmw forums. After seeing how beautiful your guys BMW's, I couldnt help myself from modding. Now Im so broke, all my money is saved up and spent on mods. :bawling:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
05325cisport said:
nice car!!!

whats up with the house across the street? abandoned? lol
That was about a year ago when I took this pic, the house was just barely finished, they still had to do some minor tweeks.

·
Likes Supermodels
2,354 Posts
your car have the 320 hp right :hmm:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Finally, I got em' up. My mods are 19" ACS type 3 wheels all wrapped with S03's, 245/35/19 F and 275/30 R. H&R RSS Club Sport Coilovers, Eisenmann Meisterschaft Titanium exhaust, Dinan Strut Brace, GC RSM's, ACS pedals, dead pedal, and ebrake. I want to lower the car a little more, but since im running 245's up front, i have a little clearance issue with my coilover set up. If I change it to 235's I can dump it all the way down, or maybe a thicker spacer will do the trick? I plan to get projector Z's w/ DDE's, Dinan intake, TB, and Stg 4 software. Until I know the S54 is bulletproof enough to go FI, I will bend over and pay for the Dinan parts, I would like to keep my 6yr/100K warranty on the engine (esp because they didnt recall the S54 on the MC and MR) Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy :)

Top-up

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Not a BMW, but heres a pic of my daily driver. I got this a year before my BMW. It now has 83K miles and my BMW has 20K miles. The mods on it are eibach prokit springs, Bilstein sport shocks, 18" Brabus mono V, C32 AMG brembo BBK, Lorinser exhaust, Limo tint, Rieger roof spoiler, Avantgarde grill, clears and some ICE, nothing special just 2 12's. My good ol'e MB.

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,490 Posts
Damnn the M roadster looks sick...Hmm, just might have to pick me up one...

Either a M roadster, E36 M, or M coupe...Which one?..:hmm:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,944 Posts
car looks off the hook

and your knock around car ain't bad to lolllllllll
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts