BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i put this off for a while now... but i finally got some various pics with most of my mods mods done. enjoy. compliments and curses welcome.:wave:

·
'a certain moderator'
38,245 Posts
nice, but some of those pics are way to big! you should resize!

also, sick jetta, what is the deal with the door handles? details? :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry bout the big pics. fixed. thanks for the compliments so far!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I thought I was the only one who chose not to have the CSL add on molded into the trunk. I got the idea from seeing a new G35 rear lower decklid spoiler that looked good. It's good to be original in away and just be a little different.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,305 Posts
damn thats hot :excited:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sanman10535, yah i agree. i like the unmolded look. didnt want to deal with cracked molding after a while either.

///OSS, RDJ is among my top 3 musicians. just simply genius. good to see another fan! so rare these days...

itzeug, yes theyre off ebay. the quality is pretty good actually. never had them fog up or anything so far. been almost a year now...

mark///m3, yep shes pretty bare bones. only option i got was xenons. and the no charge full-leather seats option in 06.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I like everything minus the reflectors.... The rear paint scheme is awesome and goes great with the emblem. The tint on the tails looks perfect too! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts