BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wait has definitely sucked, but just spoke to my dealer and my car is being delivered to them later today. Made an apointment to pick it up tomorrow afternoon!

I have been driving Jeeps ever since I learned to drive about 7 years ago, and although they are great cars, I can't wait to upgrade to the bimmer.

Any last minute advice for when I'm at the dealership?

'04 325i Steptronic (and proud of it!)
SP
PP
CW
Nav
H/K
PDC
Xenon

·
Registered
347 Posts
I fully understand that some people prefer or sometimes even almost need an automatic transmission, but what is there to be proud of?:dunno:

The car in general on the other hand is deffinately something to be proud of, congrats, enjoy, and good luck!

As far as last minute advice, make sure all the computer codes are set how you want them, look over the interior and exterior closely before you leave to make sure if there are any defects you get them fixed for free.

You're going to love your new car :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
:stupid: Check it over good, and make sure you get everything set like he said. And get your flashing lights activated when you lock/unlock the car as well. They can do it, so don't listen to them if they say that they can't.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
congtr. on your new baby

and don't forget to break in the engine the right way.

check to see if you have all the tools that you need for your car and

make sure you have the towing screw that hookes up to your car for when they flat bed it.

make sure your spare is in the back and that it as the right lbs of air in it to.

and make sure they give you all the keys you are suppose to get to.

and if i were you buy a few quarts of oil for your car while you are their to.
congtr. again and have fun with her
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Go Lakers!!!
2,525 Posts
HEY!!!

Congratulations!!

I just got a 325i last month after driving a Jeep for the last 2 1/2 years!!! That's funny!

What color is it? What packages do you have on it? Post some pics of it after you pick it up!
:thumbup:

·
Banned
595 Posts
Congradulations, just remember:

1. to mod
2. to take pictures
3. drive safely!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts