Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic 4

Attachments

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
WOW, that looks kinda sporty, i like it a lot. the rear end looks very assy (why did they give the sedan reverse lights to the coupe? WHY?)

how official are these pics?

-brendan

EDIT: now that i have had time to think it over :)D) i think the rear end is totally bad. that black strip in the rear bumper has to go, those reflectors just stick out soo much. (and park distance control is ugly, i would hope this isnt standard).

the front is :thumbup: although it will take a while to get used to

·
Registered
10 Posts
the front bumper is nice...but i'm not too sure about the rear....it looks kind of funny....but wait till BANGLE gets to it!...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
simsima325 said:
WOW, that looks kinda sporty, i like it a lot. the rear end looks very assy (why did they give the sedan reverse lights to the coupe? WHY?)

how official are these pics?

-brendan

EDIT: now that i have had time to think it over :)D) i think the rear end is totally bad. that black strip in the rear bumper has to go, those reflectors just stick out soo much. (and park distance control is ugly, i would hope this isnt standard).

the front is :thumbup: although it will take a while to get used to
I think they are "very" official, because I get it from the website below

http://mediapool.bmw.com/daten/pczoom/P0009639.JPG

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The trunk handle strip looks great....time to think for a retrofit on my car.

·
Registered
592 Posts
not really diggin' it. for some reason the headlights still don't register in my mind. the front bumper also looks kinda weird to me. oh yeah... the black strip on the rear bumper looks crappy to me too.

oh yeah... aren't the fenders supposed to look bulkier too? how come i don't really notice it?

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
nicez :)

·
Big in Japan
1,373 Posts
Hmm..front is nice, the rear could have really done without the rear strip/reflector setup.

Heres one for you: In pic 3, what badge is that; I cant really tell, but it looks like "330 C x i" or could it be a 330csi?

edit: its a "330 Cd" diesel; with the low res, the parts of the d look seperate.

New feature rumormill from roadfly:
- new design bi xenon head lights (with optional adaptive cornering light for the coupe and convertible)
- 330d engine in coupe (242 km/h; 7,2 sec. 0-100 km/h)
- 330d has now 204 hp and 410 nm in stead of 193 hp
- 6 speed transmission for 330d 330cd, 330i, 330ci, and 320d
- SMG for 330ci and 325ci
- navigation now with dvd and blue tooth
- break lights of the coupe and convertible now have led-technology and two stage break lights for the US market
- 325ti Compact 6 speed transmission
- the rear lights of the compact now have coloured glass in stead of clear glass
- 318td compact
( http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46/forum.php?postid=1500354&page=1 )

·
Registered
444 Posts
That thing looks great. Now I can't wait for a new face lifted coupe that front looks mean :)

1 - 20 of 193 Posts