BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it on finally. Went to several shops locally, and they were all giving me the run around. Called a friend and we got it hooked up. 1st impression i love it! i was worried it would be loud, from everything i was reading on the boards. but it was nothing like what i expected, a good thing. :thumbup:

gotta wait for the wife to get back from classes then i'll get some video of it hosted

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Very nice, and yes defintely get up some videos. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay, well no video tonight, but i snapped two pics. yes the car is really salted up, but this is what happens when they salt every damn day because it snows or sleets or something :mad:

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,833 Posts
well its stainless steel so it should be OK ;). I wish my girlfriend was as dirty as your car:thumbup: The sound will mellow out a little more after the first 500-1000 miles.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know it's dirty, when it snows everyday, and your city is addicted to salt, it gets like that.

exhaust sounds great though :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nice exhaust!! Looks great :thumbup:

A biatch to clean your wheels though with these salty roads.. They've found the salt in holland too..

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
Very nice choice!

·
'a certain moderator'
36,741 Posts
those tips look so stock, its nice... or maybe thats just because everything is so dirty. Congrats!!

-brendan

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
simsima325 said:
those tips look so stock, its nice... or maybe thats just because everything is so dirty. Congrats!!

-brendan
think it's the dirty, they look a lil more agressive than stock, and the sound is great. i wanna get more pics once i get a chance to clean the car, but it's snowing again this whole weekend :banghead:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts