BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Looks classy!!!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
looks good. How long did it take for it to come? i orered a front acs grill thing

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey e46boy, take it easy. your killin me!! whats wrong with wood?

and Potpie, only took about 4 days.. tim was pretty fast...

·
Registered
370 Posts
looks NICE!!
:thumbup: :D

·
Registered
700 Posts
nicdog said:
glad i'm not keeping the old one cause i pretty much [email protected]#ed it up trying to remove it. Here's the new one- Thanks to tim's closeout!!
Very nice.

I would like one of those too...

John V

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Wood is :pimpin: . My old 330ci had black leather w/ wood trim and it was sweet. I still like the wood look, not many people do though.Lookin good.:thumbup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I like it..wood is nice...I am looking to do that also alnd with the steering wheel insert..how much did you pay for the ebrake piece and from where? thanks..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Questions for you
thanks guys, I got it from Tim from the soon to be closed e46 fanatics store...he's havin an inventory blowout. got it for 10 bucks. It matches oem wood perfectly. just a ***** to get the old one off. I had to cut it..:yikes:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Nice love to see wood, I have the same interior you, minus the shift knob and e brake. I think the wood looks much better in the black interior, or on any interior for that matter. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts