E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is on my xi. Are yall that tight on this site that i cant post where i want?
I had issues with forums before i hope this aint going to turn out bad.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks great, both of you guys :)

Anyone know where to get replacement fogs like the ones in the pics above?
Mine have had condensation since I got the car, stealership said it was "normal, turn them on for 30 minutes & it will dry up", total morons but they wouldn't warranty them :(
I haven't rushed to replace them cuz they didn't seem to improve visibility at all anyways!

Suggestions?

·
Registered
282 Posts
This is on my xi. Are yall that tight on this site that i cant post where i want?
I had issues with forums before i hope this aint going to turn out bad.
His point was this thread is a GENERAL E46 topic. It really has nothing to do with your XI. Just because you own an XI doesn't mean everything goes into the XI section. We're just trying to keep this sub-forum from getting watered down. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
His point was this thread is a GENERAL E46 topic. It really has nothing to do with your XI. Just because you own an XI doesn't mean everything goes into the XI section. We're just trying to keep this sub-forum from getting watered down. :thumbsup:
+1. More people will read it the general forum too.

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Looks great, both of you guys :)

Anyone know where to get replacement fogs like the ones in the pics above?
Mine have had condensation since I got the car, stealership said it was "normal, turn them on for 30 minutes & it will dry up", total morons but they wouldn't warranty them :(
I haven't rushed to replace them cuz they didn't seem to improve visibility at all anyways!

Suggestions?
I've got an extra set, but I dunno how much shipping to Canada would be...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts