E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pics I took today, sorry for the pic quality. I took a quick pic of my whip and didn't set my camera to the proper resolution. I'll post better pics later on tonight. Please provide feedback, should I have kept my Hamann add-on or does the reiger look better?:dunno:

TIA

Mike

Attachments

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
they are both good choices but i prefer the reiger cause it has the M look.........and we all know the M bumper is schweeeeeeeeeet

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
WOOHOO!!!!!

dame where is that???

did u fix ur lil wire problem? was it the horn?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
dame thats a nice area!!! we should go up there for a shoot! get kev and manu...

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
damn mike, your car is making me drool like this ---> :drool: :D

the other mike, yeah man i am up for a photoshoot.. my car is good and ready to go :D no more rubbing muahahhahahah

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
e46boy said:

the other mike, yeah man i am up for a photoshoot.. my car is good and ready to go :D no more rubbing muahahhahahah
no one asked you if u wanted to shoot... lol

j/k

:flipoff: :flipoff:

yea we'll do that.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
1,784 Posts
Looks awsome! Thats becoming my new favorite color.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Bimmer4life2000 said:
Hey ///M_TEEJ, I saw your car at the meet this past week. I must say, your car is looking good!!! One of the best looking M3's IMO. I wanted to meet you but never saw you next to your car, oh well maybe next meet.

thanks man...u know how us flips represent..hehehe
well hook up next meet...

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts