E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally dropped my car using H&R race Springs. These pics are from the first day I got them so the springs have a little but more to settle and should end up a bit lower. Im eventually gonna go with coilovers but used these springs til I save up the money. Lemme know what you guys think... :thumbup: or :thumbdwn:

Attachments

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Theyre 19x8 front 19x9 back. Theyre ADR X-factors (something a little different I guess). IMO one of only kind of chrome rims that look nice on a BMW. Originally wanted the Dronell chrome ones but those cost like $37846287.

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really wanted the drop on my car likes Bezita's ride but I know his is with coilovers and thats the only way to get that kind of a drop, so I guess I have to wait. Now all i need to do is get some fat people to come sit in my car so the springs soften up a bit. Any volunteers??

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its the H&R race, the part number is 29484 which is race for non-sport suspension cars. The new race ones for cars with sports suspension is the 50484 one

·
Registered
345 Posts
the drop is hot but im not feelin ur rims, they also look like 18s:dunno:

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to get something new and different, thats why I picked those rims. And they are definately 19's, maybe they look smaller cuz I need more of a drop.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
I like it, the only nice chrome rims I've seen, except Frankie's :thumbup: I like that drop not too much, just enough

·
Registered
473 Posts
Looks great- Nice and clean...:thumbup:

By the way- did you use the stock mounts, or change them- I have heard that some people have problems??? :dunno:

One thing though- You put your clear side repeaters on the wrong sides- The long part is at the top! :D :banghead::

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hahaha, I did put them on the wrong way which should explain why they didnt fit perfectly. :banghead: And yeah I did use the stock mounts and they seem to be fine now. Hope I wont have problems in the future.

·
Banned
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Believe it or not I actually dont rub or scrape at all. I dont know maybe its cuz the springs havent settled yet , but no scraping yet and hopefully none in the future.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts