E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me forever b/c whatever clear coat I was trying to put on, was messing up the layer of paint. I gave up and didn't put any clear coat after the 3rd time of trying.
What do guys think of it?

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
looks tight:thumbup: :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered Abuser
1,022 Posts
:thumbup: Sweet! Looks great next to the Alpina badge. Almost looks OEM in the pics.

All you need now are some 20 spokes and you'll be sorted.

:pimpin:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
i think high gloss black would look bad on a black car because it might look like a bad paint match but on ti silver or white or any other color its not bad.

·
I know all about that...
1,715 Posts
I have flat black kidneys on my OB sedan right now and I'm wanting to change to a gloss paint. What type of gloss would be good? normal or high? Also frenchym3 what was the exact type and brand of paint you used so I can go out and buy it!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just go to a auto store, like pep boys or auto zone and ask for gloss enamel. I made the mistake getting it from a hardware store and it took me forever.
Where did you get your mirrors from?, they look good

·
I know all about that...
1,715 Posts
eurostylez325 said:
are ur grills chipping?? ...im thinkin about painting mine, but i heard the paints chips off and need to be repainted frequently:dunno:
Yea they sure are. That's why I'm repainting them. I wish they weren't chrome underneath so it didn't show so bad.

Frenchy, I have Hagus mirrors I got them from the e46fanatics store when it was still open.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts