E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:dunno: Handles like sh1t, looks horrible, get made fun of in it, and its slow as sh1t!! I LOVE IT! :luv:

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
m6 reps it looks like! nice! should get color matched reflectors

·
Registered
0 Posts
:rofl:

And what if I did? Would I be ruining your LSB guys reputation with this?

But to really answer your question I clearly didn't and I think the owner of this should be shot...
IMO that looks horrible and its just the front end. Ive seen many cars try to pull of the LSB paint but fail. Theres an LSB civic in my town and it looks hideous expecially since the entire thing is basically falling apart.

·
Registered
527 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IMO that looks horrible and its just the front end. Ive seen many cars try to pull of the LSB paint but fail. Theres an LSB civic in my town and it looks hideous expecially since the entire thing is basically falling apart.

:lmao: I'm just messing with you bro, I live on Long Island too, and I'd be embarrassed to drive anything like that... And wheres the LSB civic?? I wanna meet the guy in person... Then kick his ass :craig:

·
Registered
0 Posts
:lmao: I'm just messing with you bro, I live on Long Island too, and I'd be embarrassed to drive anything like that... And wheres the LSB civic?? I wanna meet the guy in person... Then kick his ass :craig:
Ha I gotta get a pick and post it next time he comes
He around.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts