BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 330ci and for some reason at some gas stations the gas doesnt stop pumping when the tank is full. and goes all over the place I was wondering if anyone had this problem also. And yes I am not a complete idiot. I have filled up in colorado utah nevada and los angeles and it seems that every 3rd fill this will happen. I just dont want to screw up my evap system any comments!:banghead: :dunno: :huh:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
valerie said:
yeah i had that happen once and just figured it was the pump - hasn't happened since:dunno:
THIS HAS ONLY HAPPENED TO ME ONCE IN MY LIFE AND IT HAS NOW HAPPENED TO ME 3 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
mullhaupt said:

THIS HAS ONLY HAPPENED TO ME ONCE IN MY LIFE AND IT HAS NOW HAPPENED TO ME 3 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS
yeah, i hear ya, no need for all the caps - i was just recounting what happened to me - the :dunno: means I don't know why you are having those issues

·
Registered
319 Posts
Gas

I am almost positive it's a gas pump problem, and not your car. Try other gas stations and avoid the one that you've used when you encountered the problem :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts