E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
When am I getting mine damnit!

I sent them back out on monday so hopefully soon. :huh: Now that I saw the chrome ones I wonder if I should have waited. Considering there are a few minor chrome parts in my interior. Hmm.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
did you just refinish them or what?

I sent mine back and I am waiting for them again. I should have just refinished. Looks okay to me. It is just those little imperfections that you know are there that drive me nuts.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Man Clem, do you really have 18882 post or did you just have a mod edit the number in the database? Because dude, that’s a lot.

·
Alpha Male
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
vinnymac said:

...yeah and he doesn't do sh!t at work and has no life. :flipoff: :lmao:
Don't you have to shove your head up the boss' or client's ass at some X'mas party somewhere? :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :lmao:

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,696 Posts
Clem said:

Don't you have to shove your head up the boss' or client's ass at some X'mas party somewhere? :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :lmao:

Yeah...but that's not for another couple of hours so I'd rather push your buttons to kill some time. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts