BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some new toys for my car so I am parting out with what I have on my car right now. Local buyers has first dibs before I will start accepting offers to ship. I am located around the Northern Virginia (NoVa) area.

Kit is painted ti-silver, sideskirts/rear add-on are near flawless condition, Hartge front has normal wear/tear from everyday driving. Exhaust has about 2k miles on it. Hamann HMIIs have curb rashs on all 4... asking $1000 on the wheels cause tires are including and will not part with tires... I have no use for 235/40/18s where Im headed.

Hartge front add-on : $125
ACS Sideskirts : $400
ACS Rear add-on : $400
Eisenmann 76mm Race w/ DTM tips: $450
Hamann HMIIs 18 x 8.5 all around with 70% tread on all 4s : $1000

Will provide sound clips of exhaust soon.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My server is screwy at the moment... if image link is broken... try again later... images are on the server. I will have images of the curb rashes sometime tomorrow.
 

·
Help me Help you!
Joined
·
957 Posts
Hi,

Very interested in ur rear addon.
Do you know if this fits for the mtech rear bumper?
Does the hartge add on fit newer nonsports bumpers?
By the way nice ride!
What are ur plans on new mods?
thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
itchyNscratchy said:
Hi,

Very interested in ur rear addon.
Do you know if this fits for the mtech rear bumper?
Does the hartge add on fit newer nonsports bumpers?
By the way nice ride!
What are ur plans on new mods?
thx
It's a fair assumption to say that the Hartge will not fit newer bumpers... if your front bumper doesn't look like mine with the rectangular fogs... then they won't fit.

the ACS rear on an mtech bumper? I'd have to guess that it will not fit.

I have the complete Hamann GTR kit in my basement right now, just waiting for mirrors to come in. getting bbs rgr 19s. Getting a non-dtm tipped exhaust cause the GTR rear bumper sits kinda low and it will touch the exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Interested in front add on....

I work in NoVA (Arlington). Let me know how we can possibly meet so I can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Dwight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
how's the condition of the side skirts? willing to ship?
 

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
Joined
·
2,679 Posts
The_T1CK said:
I have the complete Hamann GTR kit in my basement right now, just waiting for mirrors to come in. getting bbs rgr 19s.
that's gonna look :pimpin: ; can't wait to see pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
snorl3x said:
what drop are you running?
H&R cupkit, the drop was way better then what I had ever hoped to get with non-coilover systems.

ACS sides and rear are near flawless and scratch-free. I am willing to ship if local buyers back out. Anyone willing to purchase both the ACS sides/rear together will get first dibs.

Sorry for those asking for closeup shots of the wheels and sound clips of the exhaust... I've been soo busy with work lately, but I will get them up soon.
 

·
Help me Help you!
Joined
·
957 Posts
The_T1CK said:


H&R cupkit, the drop was way better then what I had ever hoped to get with non-coilover systems.

ACS sides and rear are near flawless and scratch-free. I am willing to ship if local buyers back out. Anyone willing to purchase both the ACS sides/rear together will get first dibs.

Sorry for those asking for closeup shots of the wheels and sound clips of the exhaust... I've been soo busy with work lately, but I will get them up soon.
Damn i wish those acs rear addon fits the mtech bumpers!
I want those so bad!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top