E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few photos ive taken recently with my phone. sorry about the quality but once i get my SRS tech rear bumper from the shop ill have some pro pics taken.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
sexyyyy. personally i like the csl bumper better but it still looks good. very nicely done!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nice car, I always love gray interior. What bumper is this? it's like CSL bumper but hole deleted.
Yup you're right :thumbup: One thing about gray interior is of you keep it really clean all the time it never looks faded. mine looks bran new. black interior fades and looks old after a while even if you try to maintain it.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Your car is coming along just nicely. The Dynavin units are really growing on me. Do you have any close up pics of the trim wrap? I think you posted some, but it was the black CF. You should wrap the lower steering wheel trim. Its very easy to take out.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yup you're right :thumbup: One thing about gray interior is of you keep it really clean all the time it never looks faded. mine looks bran new. black interior fades and looks old after a while even if you try to maintain it.
completely true. my 10 year old interior looks mint. loving your car, the rear wheel fitment is perfect.

·
Registered
817 Posts
first time i seen this car. Very nice. I like the hood, TV, And wheels. All you need is to come to Eurofest to show it off. Its in NJ you know.

Check my sig. See you at the show.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Why is your interior black in the exterior pic and grey in the interior pic? Did you switch from black to grey or grey to black?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts