BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend sells vespas at the Ferrari dealership so he took me into the back of the place. The car I wanted to get pics of wasn't there anymore but here are some pics of the ones that were there.

I really like this one. It is my favorite! (happy jon?) The color is unique and the wheels are nice:

A couple of their race cars:

My other favorite Ferrari:

These are just some random pics.

I heard this bug can keep up with any car on the lot :)

Get Bent.

Poor Maseratti.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The first three pics are of a Modena Stradalle .... One of my Fav ferraris of all time. :bow:

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mod

Driv3r2k said:
what car did u want to take pics of?
Its a modena race car. It was in the shop being prepped for a race about a week ago. Today when I was there two of the big trailers were gone and so was the modena. :bawling:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Ask your friend whenever there are supercars at the dealership, that he let you know. Try to get some pics of the Enzo, F50, & F40 cars!!

BTW....sweet pics!! LoL, "Get Bent" :thumbup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
i just saw a Maseratti yesterday it was a really nice blue one with like a sandy red interior, how much do they go for?

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bout

F0iL said:
i just saw a Maseratti yesterday it was a really nice blue one with like a sandy red interior, how much do they go for?
about 100K and up.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
true

Mikey-Fresh said:
Maserati Cambiocorsa actually tops off @ $100K even. They start @ $85K.
I guess that I had never really looked at Maseratis before but all the final sticker prices of the cars there were atleast 100K but they had this sedan in there that was 120K. :yikes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts