BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anybody know a place that does fender rolling in the OC area?? Preferably near newport?? H&R springs+20" rims on a m3=:cry: Thanks!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey does anybody know a place that does fender rolling in the OC area?? Preferably near newport?? H&R springs+20" rims on a m3=:cry: Thanks!
We need to go together my man. I'm 10 mintues from you and having the same problem with 18's because the car is too low, but its rubbing against the rear fender wall with every sharp turn or bump and the tire is getting eaten up from it on the side. I need to find some one also in OC area who can do it, so if you do find some one ask them what they would charge you if you brought them two E46's at once, if they would offer a discounted charge? PM me for contact if you want and we can do it together to save some $. I may have a guy who owes me a favor I just haven't asked him yet if he can do that also. He does body repair/ paint and owes me a favor.

On the flip side there are some who claim its easy to DIY with a baseball bat but I don't want to take the risk.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
If you get the correct offset and acceptable tire size you are ok.
see I don't know the specs for my car since I just bought it, but the 18" in the rear constantly scrapes and it sticks out awefully wide. Is there some thing I can do to figure out the specs/offset to see if thats the cause? Here is a pic:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts