BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rears are rubbing when i have a passenger so i will need to get my fenders rolled a few mm.... anyone have a fender roller i can borrow? compensation will be in the form of $, :dave:, or food :rofl:

or if anyone has a good shop in/around RI... lemme know so i can take it somewhere reputable

thankssssssssssss

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,985 Posts
like DUR, with rears that wide, you had to know that was gonna happen. don't let it score your tire too far. mine was pretty bad all around when I rubbed.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I can haz russo cooking? :drool: I don't know who had the tool but Dave did my fenders like 2 years ago. He mentioned he borrowed the tool from someone. That person might still be on the forums.

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi who r u
oh hai

like DUR, with rears that wide, you had to know that was gonna happen. don't let it score your tire too far. mine was pretty bad all around when I rubbed.
who the f is DUR? lol

i have 265s... i've had them before however going from 45 to 42 offset, it is rubbing a tad...

I can haz russo cooking? :drool: I don't know who had the tool but Dave did my fenders like 2 years ago. He mentioned he borrowed the tool from someone. That person might still be on the forums.
ya i should have had mine done when i had the chance... when dave lowered my car

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Dave did the fenders on my last car. As far as I know, the tool was his. Of course, there in lies the problem...long frickin' 18 months...

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea no more comments regarding Dave... I know his situation and every time i hear someone say "dave did mine" i kick myself in the ass :rofl:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wicked Innovation in West Kingston RI. They have a fender roller and heat gun that they lend out for free or a couple of mountain dews. They wont do the rolling themselves but they have no problem letting someone else borrow it

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol are you kidding me? hahah awesome i am going to call them monday

thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,985 Posts
Maybe you've just gotten fatter? Slim down son!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts