E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in the small town of Batesville Arkansas and there is no body shops or anywhere that can roll my fenders. Could yall help me out and give me a few suggestion on where I should bring my car to get it done? It doesnt matter where the shop is located at

Thanks guys

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cut it away. If you feel in there, it's pretty thick and hard to roll without removing the stuff in the fender lining and you may crack the paint and its game over. Cutting takes 15 minutes, just don't cut too much at once, and cover it over with a sealer when done to protect the metal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have you actually used this kit yourself or were you just recommending it?
i have used this kit plenty of times, it is a awesome tool, not to mention, once you own this tool, you can rent it out to people and in no time make your money back...

ive done fender rolls a few different ways, the baseball bat roll method and the tried and true hammer method, and i have to say hands down the eastwood fender roller is the best and most predictable method..

i havent done a roll or pull on a e46 yet, so i cant comment as to the thickness of the metal or w/e but if you use a heat gun and warm the paint and take your time, you should be good to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts