BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I REALLY REALLY REALLY need replica rear fender flares. ill buy a whole set of 4 if necessary but i really dont need the front ones.

my tires are RUBBING BADLY since I put M3 REAR Rims on and I even rolled my fenders... no help.

I NEED the replica fender flares. i saw new sets going on here for 300-500 a while back so if you have any.. please be reasonable and EMAIL or PM ME ASAP!!!!!!

IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY ANY.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!! MY NEW $300 TIRES ARE CRYING

thanks

·
Mod Squad
12,628 Posts
Didn't think to research the fitment of the tires before dropping the cash on 'em? :tsk: Do you still have your old tires and rims? If you do put them on and then try and get some fender flares. I'm sure your car would be in a shop a while in order to put 'em on to.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my body guy is amazing. i can get almost ANYTHING done in like half a day. im always top priority there. old rims are gone.

I NEED fender flares asap!

not to be rude, but please no more posts on how stupid i am. only post if you can really help me out..
either where to buy them or if anyone is selling them
thanks
-ae :cry:

·
Mod Squad
12,628 Posts
Okay, I won't give ya a hard time. What kind of fender flares are you looking for? The M3 ones or something like the Hamman fender flares? Another option since you've got a great bodyshop is to try and do something custom... Good Luck :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there are no 'm3' ones, are there? i would need the entire rear quarter panels which would wind up costing more than my car.

the hamann ones are $1600

im just looking for REPLICA hamanns. ive seen them sell on the boards for 300-500.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know a guy or company that sells them?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
are u running the M3 19" or the 18"??
i was considering doing the same thing but seeing this i won't do it haha unless i can find two sets of fronts

·
Registered
828 Posts
You know it will take more than half a day to make your car wide body...especially if you want it looking good you would have to mould them on. Do some research and look around, sometimes there are replicas on ebay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts