BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fender Benders has done it again for us modders.

I haven't met a more laid back group of guys who are fun to be around with. I already got to FB when one of the owners finished the hard stuff, so i only helped mount it b/c i wanted to put some work into it, and it was great.

Fitment is Vorsteiner quality, not the best. Weave is acceptable, but its Vorsteiner, the name counts.

The Carbon flows great with the car but its possible my father might be putting a little paint scheme on it on the lip part of it just to contrast some black.

Painted reflectors are comming soon just to finish off the flow, and we aren't modding this car any further b/c its leased. :tsk:

----- Sorry for the iPhone quality, some shoots soon definatelyy, and Ignore the license plate!---------

If you want any work done on your car b/c of Collision or Mods, or painting, call these guys without hesitating.

Steve or Anthony
516-248-5070

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
the side pictures look good, but in the pic from the back, i dont like it. Paint it and get that theme that everyone has with the fade into carbon on the lip of it.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the thing is he didn't pay i dished out 1/2 and my mom 1/2 b/c he didn't have the cash to buy it... its going to be really easy to sell when the lease is up, but i have too much carbon going on.

i want to leave the top carbon so it flows with the roof, and the rear would look good too, so maybe paint the lip black? do an opposite of everyone elses? The line is REALLY Thick so it would look different...

opinions on paint scheme?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Dan, take some pics from farther away. That **** looks weird at those angles. I bet it looks better in person

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Vorsteiner forced the csl look on the 6'er a bit too much.
Vorsteiner cashed in on the CSL craze on the E46 and attempts to cash in on the same exact design on every new BMW. It simply doesn't work in my opinion because the rounded lines of the E46 is not in ANY new BMW. I honestly think it doesn't look good but more power to the people that do.

·
Registered
448 Posts
top of the boot exposed cf, and have it start fading throughout the lip part, and fade to black right under the lip so the back is black

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ur dad is gonna get crazy looks in that car!

IMO the trunk looks weird because there is no csl m6, obv it works for the e46 but again V is just trying to cash in, i agree with Nelson

1 - 19 of 19 Posts