E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear fellow fanatics, I have been on this forum for quite awhile now. However I never took the time to introduce myself... My name is Anthony and I am trying to improve my photoshopping skills by practicing on different types of image with different photographers.

Would some of you be kind enough to give me photographs of your cars in this thread? I really need the practice!

-Anthony Lastrina.

PS: I can return these to you all by eMail in any standard image file or PSD. I am more than happy to do signatures. :pimpin:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Dear fellow fanatics, I have been on this forum for quite awhile now. However I never took the time to introduce myself... My name is Anthony and I am currently building a folio for a visual communication course in university. As E46 is my favourite car of all time, I thought, 'hey! Let's get some E46s from this site and see what the 'client' thinks of my shopping'.

Would you all be kind enough to give me photographs of your cars in this thread? I really need the practice! Please help out your fellow E46 fanatics :)

-Anthony Lastrina.

PS: I can return these to you all by eMail in any standard image file or PSD. I am more than happy to do signatures. :pimpin:
PM me your e-mail address and I'll shoot you one. I'd like to see the finished result, for sure. :thumbup:

·
Registered
29,904 Posts
your post is particularly difficult to understand. Perhaps you could've said something along the lines of, "Hi. My name is Anthony. I need some images to practice Photoshop with for a visual arts class at school. Could anybody send me a picture? Thanks!"

GL!

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*editing that now* Thanks for letting me know, guys!

Monte330i, I'll get started in the morning! :)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Nice....

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude! I'm stoked to see that you've set that as your signature! :D

Too bad the downscaling affected the quality... :/

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Dude! I'm stoked to see that you've set that as your signature! :D

Too bad the downscaling affected the quality... :/
Isn't there a way to make something a Flash object in Photoshop and scale it down as a whole, therefore you don't sacrifice quality?

And I scaled it down to 25% of its original size.

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SPDSKTR, it's the least I could do. I'm not going to cut you off when there's a problem! I'm trying to make each client happy with my work and I hope you enjoy yours! If there is anything else you need, just let me know!

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just completed Jmanscotch's car in both sig and background sizes...

Time to get started on monte330i's car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts