BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is a UUC Rasp-X with only 50 miles. :wowee: Essentially it is Brand New! PM me with your offers.

I do not want to ship this (too expensive and too much of a hassle). If someone gives me a good price and can pick it up, I will sell it (to buy some other mods that are higher up on my wish list), otherwise I will keep it. :thumbup:

This truly eliminates the dreaded rasp in the E46 M3 exhaust note and gives it a much deeper tone even with the stock exhaust! Just read the description on UUC's website (Rasp-X) and its very obvious the research and engineering they put into this piece. It is beautifully made completely of stainless steel with mandrel bent pipes. :yikes:

This midpipe was professionally installed and removed by an authorized Dinan dealer/installer(avusautosport.com). This is a hard piece to come by since and UUC always seems to be back-ordered. Thanks for looking! :hi:

·
Registered
1 Posts
el jugador said:
Up for grabs is a UUC Rasp-X with only 50 miles. :wowee: Essentially it is Brand New! PM me with your offers.

I do not want to ship this (too expensive and too much of a hassle). If someone gives me a good price and can pick it up, I will sell it (to buy some other mods that are higher up on my wish list), otherwise I will keep it. :thumbup:

This truly eliminates the dreaded rasp in the E46 M3 exhaust note and gives it a much deeper tone even with the stock exhaust! Just read the description on UUC's website (Rasp-X) and its very obvious the research and engineering they put into this piece. It is beautifully made completely of stainless steel with mandrel bent pipes. :yikes:

This midpipe was professionally installed and removed by an authorized Dinan dealer/installer(avusautosport.com). This is a hard piece to come by since and UUC always seems to be back-ordered. Thanks for looking! :hi:
i live in cerritos, i could pick it up for $650

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm in LA and would be able to pick them up. How much are you looking to get out of them?

Mods: Hamann Splitter, Hamann Brake Ducts, Hamann Eyelids, Hamann Spoiler, Painted Side Markers, Painted Healight Trim, Xenon Foglights, Xenon Interior Lights, Xenon Blinkers, LED Tail Lights, Phosphyre Halos, Red City Lights, Computer Software, TV/Nav, 20x8.5 Front 20x9.5 Rear Foose Speedsters Wrapped w/ BFGoodridge G-Force 265's Rear 245's Front

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
E46MTree said:
why are you selling?
i bought it a while back and due to limited funds and a long list of mods i want to do, this one is on the chopping block. i want to do some other mods if i can get a good price on this. otherwise, like i said, i will keep it and just keep saving my money for the other stuff. :thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
el jugador said:
Hey do you still have it?? If so Call me Ill pick it up!!! 949-413-1798 Thanks Shaun

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are the pipes still up for sale? If so, call me 805.551.5568

1 - 14 of 14 Posts