BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What i have is a complete catback TSE3; looking to trade for stock oem ZHP exhaust +cash ($600). Let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I dont want the exhaust but I do have a ZHP Muffler laying around if you want to buy it

·
Registered
298 Posts
Unfortunately I only have the muffler.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
298 Posts
Would you want it?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Where in georgia?

·
Registered
28 Posts
OEM ZHP off 330ci

I have complete exhaust from my '06 330ci vert w/ZHP. took off a year ago at ~52k mi. will to sell cheap to get it out of the garage. shipping from 35763. weighs 65 lbs exhaust only no packing mat'l. Let me know!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
980 Posts
someone plz jump on this asap!!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
GLWS...I'm surprised this has not sold yet!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Tempting............but my stock ZHP exhaust + $600?

Then someone has to pay for the removal and install. :hmm:

how long have you had this on your car? (how old is it)

·
Registered
28 Posts
OEM ZHP off 330ci

Mine's an '06. Bought last May CPO @ 49k. Put on aftermarket exhaust couple of months later ~52k. I'm seriously willing to sell this cheap just to get it out of the garage. Couldn't bring myself to throw it out given how expensive OEM parts are. Figured I could sell at some point but never had much luck. It's on BMWCCA classified too. You're about 4 hours away from me. You could always get this and then sells yours straight up for cash. PM me your email if you want pics. GLWS and no worries if you don't want my exhaust. Cheers, JW

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tempting............but my stock ZHP exhaust + $600?

Then someone has to pay for the removal and install. :hmm:

how long have you had this on your car? (how old is it)
If you are in ga, I can do the install and remove for you. I have access to a shop with lift and air tools. The tse3 was about one an half years old.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine's an '06. Bought last May CPO @ 49k. Put on aftermarket exhaust couple of months later ~52k. I'm seriously willing to sell this cheap just to get it out of the garage. Couldn't bring myself to throw it out given how expensive OEM parts are. Figured I could sell at some point but never had much luck. It's on BMWCCA classified too. You're about 4 hours away from me. You could always get this and then sells yours straight up for cash. PM me your email if you want pics. GLWS and no worries if you don't want my exhaust. Cheers, JW
Can you ship? Or can we meet half way?

·
Registered
740 Posts
If you are in ga, I can do the install and remove for you. I have access to a shop with lift and air tools. The tse3 was about one an half years old.
I'm in Birmingham, about 2-1/2 - 3hrs away depending on what part of Atlanta.

PM me your address or the address of the shop and let me think on it.

Have you got any pics of the exhaust?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts